Quincy Schools Enrollment Information
If you haven't already, we encourage you to learn more about our district and the many outstanding programs we have to offer. Our website is by far the best tool to gain knowledge about our district on. We encourage you to read a few student success stories, check out our program offerings, and explore each of our individual school websites as well.
If you would like even more information, we would love to have you schedule a tour of the school your child(ren) might attend. Just call the school's main office to schedule a tour. The school principal will be more than happy to provide a tour of the school and sit down with you to answer any additional questions you may have.
When you're ready, all of the documents and information you need to start the enrollment process are here waiting for you.
Enrollment for attendance at Quincy Community Schools is centrally located at:
One Educational Parkway
Quincy, MI 49082
Hours: 7:30am – 4:30pm
The following items are needed to complete enrollment:
- Birth Certificate (official copy with a seal)
- Immunization Record
- Proof Of Residency
– Must have current address on it
– Items accepted: driver’s license, utility bill, rental agreement, mortgage statement, or property tax bill
Out of District Options
105 & 105c Applications
Deadline(s)s: September 11, 2016 & January 22, 2017
This application is for any student that currently RESIDES in BRANCH COUNTY, but outside of the Quincy School District.
This application is for any student that currently RESIDES outside of BRANCH COUNTY
If you are applying OUTSIDE of one of the application DEADLINES stated here, please complete the form, Outside of App Date SOC.
For additional enrollment inquiries, please contact us at the numbers listed above.
Get a head start on enrollment!
Download, print and fill in these forms before coming to the school district to make your trip that much easier and quicker! There are a few forms that only need to be completed if your son/daughter is attending that building. Here is a quick guide to the forms you might need…
(1) Live in Quincy School District
– Enrollment Packet, School Specific Form
(2) Live in Branch County BUT NOT Quincy School District
– Enrollment Packet, School Specific Form, & Section 105 Form or the Outside of App Date SOC Form
(3) Live OUTSIDE of Branch County
– Enrollment Packet, School Specific Form, & Section 105c Form or the Outside of App Date SOC Form
Forms needed for Enrollment